Statement of Accessibility
118Group is committed to providing a website accessible to the largest possible audience. In order to further this commitment, 118Group has made an effort to include the following features for the purpose of accessibility:
- Added alternative text to all non-decorative images.
- Ensured proper semantic heading structure for screen-readers.
- Made best effort to ensure the website is navigable by keyboard.
- We understand this is not true in certain areas. We hope to continue to improve this functionality.
- Provided a Site Map.
- We have made an effort to ensure proper use of focusable elements.
- Ensured links are underlined upon hover.
Due to 118Group’s integration with external vendors, areas within the site remain beyond the control of 118Group. These elements include Gravity Forms. Until the integration with these external vendors is resolved, 118Group can only achieve a partial level of conformance according to WCAG.
Should anyone find information or functionality which is inaccessible, please contact 118Group at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every reasonable effort to accommodate.
Any individual who believes material on this site is inaccessible and is considered to be a violation of Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act and/or Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) may file a written grievance by email using the steps below.
At a minimum, the written grievance should include:
- Your name
- Your address
- Your contact information (email and telephone number)
- The date of the complaint
- A description of the problem encountered
- The URL (web address) or location of the problem page
- Solution desired
The written grievance should be emailed to email@example.com.